Having the ability to hire a financial planner is often associated with people with large sums of wealth needing help to manage their finances. However, with proper financial planning critical to retirement and investing, using a financial planner is becoming more necessary and affordable for anyone interested in planning for their financial future.
Even if clients don’t have significant income or assets for a fully managed portfolio, financial advisors can still provide low-cost consultations to help clients identify financial opportunities for various income levels and ages.
If you’re not sure you’re ready to work with a financial consultant or can’t afford to maximize your savings more efficiently, we’ve made a list of our top reasons to hire a financial advisor today.
Finding the Right Financial Advisor for Your Needs
When deciding to hire a financial advisor that can provide the necessary advice and action to enhance your savings and investments, there are five indications it may be time to seek additional help when planning for your financial future.
- For young clients unaware of where to start investing- Like nearly any financial planning situation, the earlier you can start, the better, and this applies for when looking to hire a financial advisor as well. The earlier you can adopt a sound financial strategy, the better off your future will be managed. Whether looking to pay off debt or put your first ‘real job’ paycheck into an investment account, seeking the knowledge of an experienced money advisor can set young workers down a path of financial independence.
- Anyone who has experienced a major life event– Whether getting married, graduating school, or having a baby, any significant life event that can drastically alter your financial circumstances can often be mitigated by using a financial planner. With buying a home, sending a kid to college, merging finances, and changing jobs all having major financial implications, consulting with a money advisor can help guide your new financial path.
- For people with limited time or knowledge to manage their finances – Between work, personal commitments, and raising a family, finding the time and resources to critically look at your finances can often be put on the backburner. Even highly educated people may not have the financial knowledge to create a successful financial plan. But speaking with a financial planner can craft a customized financial strategy to help you achieve personal finance goals.
- If you’re worried about financial planning– With 80% of people in a recent survey indicating they’re not doing enough to save for retirement, staying up all night worrying about future finances is becoming more prevalent. But working with a financial advisor can help alleviate your worries by setting you on a path toward financial success.
5. If you’re in need of recovery after a financial mistake– Managing your finances without professional help can be extremely challenging. With so many variables affecting the market, mistakes are bound to happen. Among the top reasons for financial regrets within the last year, not saving as much is the top financial regret.
To help recover from financial regrets, choosing to hire a financial advisor can be the key to getting out of the financial hole and into a more prosperous financial situation.
To help clients of every life stage adjust and plan their finances for the future, consulting with a financial advisor, like Matt Logan, can help guide prospective clients toward a savings and investment strategy ideally suited for their financial needs.
Matt Logan has vast financial experience to help every client maneuver through the challenging investment market. If you’re in need of better financial planning or looking for better investment strategies to help your future finances, Matt Logan has proven financial techniques geared to fit any financial situation. Don’t hesitate to reach out to Matt Loganto see how he can help you achieve your financial goals. Give a call today: 336-540-9700.
Matt Logan Inc. is an independent firm with Securities offered through Summit Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC. Advisory services offered through Summit Financial Group Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Summit Brokerage Services, Inc., its affiliates and Matt Logan Inc. do not give tax or legal advice. You should consult an experienced professional regarding the tax consequences of a specific transaction. These are the views of Matt Logan Inc, and not necessarily those of Summit Brokerage Services, Inc. and any of its affiliates and should not be construed as investment advice.